Considering buying a Home?
If you’re like most people looking to buy a home, the internet is your first place to start. Most home buyers are looking at homes well before contacting an agent. Industry analysis state the average buyer has been looking for six months.
There’s many reasons for buying a home. Whether this is your first home, second, third….the decision to buys hasn’t changed. Changes in life are the number one reason for buying home. These include growing families, parents coming to live with family members, job relocation and downsizing.
Owning a home creates benefits:
- A place for families to grow, create lasting memories and traditions
- You can make your home specific to your own taste
- Build equity in the home through improvements such as updating a kitchen, bath and finishing a basement
- Tax deductions from interest and property taxes
- A sense of pride in ownership and connection with the local community.
Are you ready to take the next step?….Give Kurt Allen a call.